Tuesday, March 19, 2013

MTC Week #8: He Leaves in 1 Week for Taiwan


Bonjour Everyone!!
 
So it was our roommates birthday and we decided that we would  would buy a First Presidency picture and we signed it " To our # 1 fan,have a great mish champ!" Hahaha. It was hilarious!
 
I got a blessing form the Korean elders for comfort because lately according to my mom "I am a woman."
I'm not coming home. I am just worried about the health of my family everyone.

The only thing i am worried about is if dad and Cassie are ok. That's what worries me. It's kinda hard not knowing if I will for sure see them again. D and C 118: 3-4 helps comfort me but still it is very hard.  The reason I came on this mish is so God would heal Cassie and dad. That's it. 
 
Peace out Elder Workman and Sister Woods!  Chill and marry you guys in 2 years!!!
 
I love the movie the Restoration so much!  It is awesome!!!

So at the doctors yesterday, I wrote down Jared and Jacob and for some odd reason Amie as my emergency contacts. It was a joyous occasion.  The nurse was honestly the most beautiful person in the entire world. I definitely have mission goggles everyone. I definitely do.
 
So Mr. Boss, I am now officially friends with the kid who made that amazing music video.  His name is Elder Rawle and we are friends.
 
So I am learning Chinese pretty well but as a side thing I am learning french and honestly I am picking it up super quick. I was messing with some elders who have been here for 4 weeks and already schooling them.
 
Been balling it up with Elder Edmunds lately. I swear me and him could take on the Heat. Not really but it would be a classy showdown.
 
Elder Kou is a stud and ya!!!
 
Elder Miyasaki  is doing good and I have hung out with Elder Bate!!!
 
There was a kid who was honestly punching a wall at the dry cleaners repeatedly.  I wanted to say something but Elder Kou thought it was best for me to leave the demon alone.
 
Starting next Tuesday my new address is 

Elder Josh Buhler
TAIWAN TAICHUNG Mission
#498-11 Wu Chuan Road
TAICHUNG 404-66
TAIWAN
 
Sorry this is so short. It has been hectic. I promise the next one will be better. Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment