Monday, December 23, 2013

Week 47: The Week Before Christmas

1. Did you get your Christmas package yet? Yes, I haven't opened it. I had Elder Shelton hide it,

2. How was your mission Christmas party? I ate 22 steaks

3. How are your investigators doing? They are all doing fantastic.

4. What are you doing on Christmas day? Eating cereal and the daily missionary grind.

Ni hao everyone!!! As I speak to you from across the world you are all sitting by warm fire places with sweaters and Dean Martin playing in the background. I can say to you know i am doing the exact opposite. this week has been very cool. So at the Christmas party it was a magical time for all. It was a lot of fun. I hung out with Elder Boden Christeanson and  Elder Corey Edwards at Sun Moon Lake which was aight. Then I pretended to be an old Jewish man with Elder Zanni who is from South America.  Then I ate 22 steaks.It was pretty cool because Elder Noll saved a spot for me. I didn't think I would be able to eat with anyone I knew but ya I did. 

There is this sister who told me her dad went to Ricks for football and I was like my dad could of known him. I asked where her dad was from she said Pocatello. I was like so was mine and she said Highland high school and i was like so was mine and she was like he was 55 and I'm like I think my dad is fifty five.... Her last name is Henderson, her dad's name is lan .... so her dad and mine may have been team mates I guess... so yep cool .

Love you all.

Elder Buhler

No comments:

Post a Comment