Monday, January 6, 2014

Week 49: Elder Buhler Got Hit by a Car?

Hello everyone !! 

We went on exchanges with the APs which was awesome. I got some one on one time with Elder Wong who just got into BYU and we just talked about life.

Last  Saturday I got hit by a car. Elder Shelton got pushed into the tree and I went over my bike and made friends with the garage door. The driver just drove off so God bless them! We had a basketball activity and we didn't expect a lot of people to come but man we had like 12 people show up.  It was off the chain!  This week U have been really looking at the Atonement and forgiveness. 

So I was reading all the cool letters everyone wrote for Christmas and man do I feel dumb. Everyone's letter was so funny and loving and I was so serious It was like the one time I chose to be serious in my life. Anyways not much is happening. I'm trying to get president to let me and Elder Shelton be the mission video elders who make mission videos. Love you all. God lives. The Atonement is true. Love you all. Elder Buhler

No comments:

Post a Comment