Friday, March 14, 2014

Week 58: Fasting Does Work Miracles




Ni hao everyone!
 Well this week has been one of the most stressful on the entire mish. No joke. Well it’s been full of miracles.  We got K to commit to baptism this Thursday. The power of fasting is actually real. It’s crazy. Every day I have fasted something super cool has happened.
Sunday for example I taught the best lesson I have ever taught. I was teaching an atheist. We talked about everything.  I finally took off my coat and explained how science history fact and the gospel can all work together I explained new theories and the gospel.  I explained history and philosophy. It was amazing. Honestly i felt like a college teacher. I then asked if he would be willing to be baptized he said yes in 4 weeks as I teach him. Best moment ever.


Elder Buhler

** Sorry friends, this week's post had too much personal information about Josh's investigators that I really didn't think we wanted on the web. If you'd like to get a copy of his email, just email me and I'll forward it to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment