Monday, March 24, 2014

Week 60: Elder Buhler Lost His Phone!

Dear family, well this has been a good week. I went on exchanges with Elder Tolman who apparently mom knows his family. He’s a really cool elder from my district. Anyone during our splits I lost the phone. Now i don't know how much you guys know how much I need the phone to call everyone for mission related work but yes I lost it. I had to spend $30 to make calls. My comp and I learning to work together. This week is kind of short but ya it’s been a good learning time for all. I miss you all. Oh and  there has been a riot in Taipei and it’s an actual riot. Things are intense here.Thanks for everyone's emails. It really cheered me up. I'm trying to be a good missionary. Shout out to Jessi for getting his call to Ecuador and Jenn Fred for getting her call to Czechoslovakia. I can't even spell it. Love you all. Elder Buhler

No comments:

Post a Comment