Monday, July 22, 2013

Week 25: Working Hard, Great Companionship, and Lots of Interesting Memories!

1. Have you started having a million new missionaries in your mission yet? What is it like? Not yet. Pretty soon I might be training but hopefully not!!!

2. Do you get the letters I mail you through Dear Elder where I copy and paste your friends' letters? Do you read them? Yes, I love them!!!!

3. What was the most exciting thing that has happened to you this week? Well, I will explain.

4. Where are you reading in the Book of Mormon? I am reading in Alma 33.

5. What are you doing to increase your testimony? Working hard.

Ni hao everyone!!! Nothing much has happened. We are kinda short on time cause well everyone has to follow the rules and ya as for stories we had an investigator come to church drunk and high at the same time ... so yes that was interesting. Elder McKenzie and I have been working super hard, I love it!!! We got a new elder today. His name is Elder Christensen. He is from Timpview High School. It turns out I have played against him !!!  So everything is good out here. I'm learning to love it. I am grateful for you all. I know that God is watching over all of us even though we can not comprehend him watching over us. God bless all of  us!!!  I almost threw a kid out a window.  He is a pedeophile but the sisters calmed me down. He pushed a little kid into a wall but ya I love everyone. 

Also I was asking this guy where he was going in chinese.  I was like  "ni yao chu nali?" He responded "he pi jie gun kai" which is chinese for to get drunk, f--- off hahahhahaha. Ah man, the mission is interesting. Also I love curry.  

Ya, I love it out here. 

Elder Bear Cat Buhler

No comments:

Post a Comment